You have just found a phone. Now find out the truth.
A Normal Lost Phone is a narrative mystery game in which you’ve just found a lost phone.
To discover what happened to its owner, you will have to dig for pieces of information scattered among apps, text messages and photo galleries. Your investigation will allow you to uncover the mystery surrounding Sam. What kind of secrets will you find in their phone?
Touching on topics including youth, coming of age, homophobia, depression and the pursuit of self-identity, A Normal Lost Phone is a game rooted in reality.
- An immersive and intuitive way of building a narrative
- A game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction by letting players act as themselves
- A relatable story that helps build empathy with the characters to explore difficult topics
- On iOS : http://tinyurl.com/hatlj8f
- On Android : http://tinyurl.com/gvdkzab